Thursday, November 27, 2014

Sudocrem - A story of love realised

The great thing about friends is that they introduce you to some really good products which you blindly abuse, leading to the worst thing, which  is that, you realize how good the stuff is only after you finish it to the brim.

Honestly, i was gifted a big jar of sudocrem and it seemed to work fine for my baby's rashes.they never seem to spread much and the rashes barely lasted more than a day or two. So, i assumed (yeah, stupid right?) that this is the way ALL anti -rash cream work - till the day Sudocrem was gone - Over-

This turned out to be like a  relationship 'mills and boons' are made of -  guy does not give girl her due- she leaves one day unannounced- he panics- realizes how incomplete his life is without her- goes to search for her and wins her back....ONLY i bought her back- literally.





Here's why this relationship is for keeps:

1. IT HEALS - yes, i tried others while i could get my sudocrem back.. but the rashes didn't budge, they grew- PAINFUL for my baby..till i slathered sudocrem again.
2. the fragrance has a calming effect on me- call me weird BUT it does contain lavender oil which is known to calm nerves down and acts as a great antisceptic.
3. I have used it on me for the rashes due to the sanitary napkins and it WORKS!
4. I have used it on my baby for mosquito bites and it helps dry it out.
5. Used it when i had minor burns, zits and skin abrasions - IT WORKS!

I understand that there might be better creams out there that work or that suit your baby..i didn't find any better than this...like it was made for me and my baby..

So, if you are still looking for 'The One' , please give sudocrem a chance, it might be just what's been missing from your life.

Like a fairy tale ending, 'And We lived happily Ever After'.

P.S: it did come with a huge price tag - INR 775 for 125 gms from firstcry.com. But worth every bit of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment