Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Aishwarya Rai Syndrome

When anybody tells me even the most outrageous thing about how to lose weight post pregnancy, I listen.
So when random women told me to cover my head at all times or the body will bloat. I listened. Almost religiously did it when stepping out.
And breast feeding is supposed to burn 500 calories per session! Move over Giselle Bunchen...
With Kate Middleton as a role model, I started my post pregnancy diet.
I had ghee laden food.. it's for the baby! Lots of dry fruits, milk, laddoo.. you name it!
After two months of serious indulgence, Giselle Bunchen I did become! Yup! 50 of them stacked together!
Now anyone who goes, what happened to you? I casually mention it to be the Aishwarya Rai syndrome.if it could happen to her, it could happen to anyone. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment